Friday, August 30, 2024

Epiphone G-400 Korina, made in Korea

(Contact me at: mxktguitars@gmail.com)

450,00 Euros

plus shipping: 30€ to France, 40€ to the European Union/UK and 65€ to USA/Canada

 

Hi there
This Epiphone G400 Korina belongs to a cousin of my wife who used to be the guitar player at my church. Since a couple of years he has changed to the piano and he wants to sell his guitar; the amp has already gone. By the way, now I'm the guitar player in our community.
 
About the guitar, there are some marks that you can see on the pics. Apart from that, no noises, electronics work great, I have set the neck straight, done a good fret leveling, and the action is now 1.5mm at the 22th fret on the high E and 2mm at the low E, which is quite something.
 
It's a very easy and smooth guitar to play, I personally wouldn't change a thing, neither pickups or pots, anything. I've made a quick video so you can hear it, sorry for not being very professional, but that's the best I can on a Friday afternoon.