(Contact me at: mxktguitars@gmail.com)
300,00€
plus
shipping: 25€ to France, 40€ to the European Union.
Trying to earn a couple of euros by finding good guitars and upgrade them, so I can pay my strings, but this time not sure I will recover my investment. Come on, 300€ for this RG it's a steal!
Ibanez RG350 DX from 2011 upgraded with the hardware from an Ibanez RG2550E Prestige from 2004, Edge Pro bridge and Gotoh tuners. The electronics are Fleor; pickguard equipped with an HSS Alnico V set directly from a loaded Strat pickguard. A bit less spark than Fender single coils but very quiet! The humbucker is my favorite but the single coils are good, maybe not excellent, but good. Definitely less twangy and more modern, but either of them react very well on low or high gain.
The action has been improving since I've set it on sale. I've leveled the frets and making adjustments between the truss rod and string height until now. At the moment I'm writing the action is under 2mm at the 24th fret at the low E and about 1,2mm at the 24th fret too at the high E string. As comfortable to play as any other of my RGs made in Japan. Even you're thinking on changing the pickups it's still a great starting point for a project.
The video was made plugging it to my Zoom G3, Harley Benton GPA100 pedal and 212 cab with HH/Celestion speakers.
Cheers!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)